Sip & Shop with Closing Deals in Heels @ AshleGryre
Thursday, April 19th
5:30 – 8 pm
I’m so excited for my 2nd Sip & Shop Event that is just around the corner! Not only will AshleGryre be offering some sales and promotions but we will have so many other fun things going on that night. Here are the Top 10 reasons to make this event a priority in your calendar that night!
1) This event coincides with the North Beaches Art Walk so bring your boo and let him have a drink at one of the many Town Center restaurants while you get your shopping on.
2) We will be having our own beer tasting in the store with Atlantic Beach Brewing Company on site.
3) You can get your hair looking all sassy with Hello Lovely Salon who will be hosting a braid bar in the store that night.
4) You get to eat free food from Taziki’s which has awesome greek bites.
5) Print out the epostcard below and bring it in that night to be entered into a raffle to win a $50 gift card to AshleGryre. Don’t have a printer, take a picture of it instead! And if you forget to do that, don’t worry, we will be raffling off two more $25 gift cards for everyone that forgot to bring it with them.
6) Have home loan questions? My friend, Jim Bystrzycki, with Guild Mortgage, will be onsite to answer any questions you may have on the fun thing we call mortgages.
7) You get to hang out with me! And that is always a fun time 🙂
8) You get to find some new pieces for your spring wardrobe. What girl doesn’t love to add to her closet?
9) If you are the first 25 people to arrive you get a really cool hot pink gift bag filled with goodies.
10) You have an excuse for a girls night out. And what could be better than that?
Jacksonville is an amazing city that is growing everyday. We have many unique, local businesses that help to make our city what it is. We need to do our part to support our local shops and keep our hard earned money in Jacksonville.
Every quarter I will be featuring a different local woman’s business to partner with and promote the ‘shop local’ initiative. Through out the quarter I will be offering special discounts to the store and an exclusive “Sip & Shop” event. This winter, I am partnering with Ashle Gryre in Atlantic Beach!
Ashle Gryre, which opened in 2013, is locally owned and operated by mother/daugher duo, Robin and Ashely. Their store motto is “Fashion for all”…so whether you’re a busy student, a full time mom with little to no “me” time, a doting grandmother, a career-driven jet setter, or a friend looking for that perfect gift, they have it all.